Monday, April 23, 2012

How to increase internet speed


I want to share with you an important thing about increasing  internet speed.  Here is a solution for all Internet Lovers…..
1) Click on Start Menu –>  Run .
2) Type in Run  :- gpedit.msc
3) Local Computer Policy>Computer Configuration>Administrative Templates>Network>QoS Packet Scheduler>Limit Reservable Bandwidth>. If  it’s  disabled then click on enable.
4) You can see there 20%. Change it to 0%
5) Apply then ok
and restart your system and check your internet speed.
This 20% is your internet bandwidth which is eating by the windows without showing any thing.
Check and Let me know
Cheers….

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this way of increasing our Internet speed. I can't work properly on my computer, because of this, but hopefully it will be useful, because I must do a big project and I need to have Internet connection... working in good conditions.
If not, I'll ask a friend from IT company Toronto... I'm sure that he will help me with everything!